- Your professional headline and picture compel them to click on your profile. Make certain you have a photo! Without one, they are less likely to make the connection.
- Make sure you have a LinkedIn company page and that you are connected to it. Without this connection, it says you and your organization may not be legitimate.
- Post value-driven content about your meeting, conference, or industry once a day.
Easy Way to Get Started: Within 24 hours after a meeting or networking event, enter the individuals you met into LinkedIn and request a connection.
- Make sure your summary section is well written.
- Be sure it speaks directly to your ideal attendee and positions your credibility in the industry.
- End your summary section with a call to action. Ask the person to register for your conference, go to your website or email you for more information.
Easy Way to Get Started: Work the top 10 search words for your event into your summary section.